Top 25 Dialysis Blogs

Dialysis Blogs

Monday, September 22, 2014

The "We Found an Apple Orchard in the Desert!", edition.

iPad shuffled to Kashif, "Help Yourself to My Love". Hmmmm.  I upgraded the Apple IOS and the blog app is different. I got smileys. 😛.  Whenever there is a new iPhone or iPad, the IOS is changed on both devices. So far (and I'm talking minutes) I've noticed just a few changes. I'm sure Apple will surprise me. 

So now that most of the "moving to another city" stuff has been handled, we can now get into the groove of truly making this our home. We have Nevada drivers licenses. We're registered to vote...although there seems to be a bajillion people running for a quintillion number of offices.  On every piece of vacant land, there are about 100 giant campaign signs. Lol.  Only a handful of televise ads...so far. We have a bank account. We have grocery store card...that's a must!!  Lol. And the Kroger card works at Smiths Grocery Store. Imagine my surprise when I saw Kroger products on the shelves!  The house is sold, so that is done. The health insurances are settled.  It's been almost two months. We can now breathe. 

Ok. Im not happy with this new Blogger interface.  This going to be short.  Exploring.   I got jealous or rather, I liked the idea of some apple cider and donuts. So naturally I googled apple orchard in Nevada. Farms,farm stands and ranches were returned.  Including the Cliven Bundy ranch. Yikes.  ðŸ˜¬

A single apple orchard was returned. The Gilcrease Orchard.  It was out there. Near the base of a mountain, but we found it!!!   And it wasn't open yet. /cry.  We figured they need a few more weeks.  We'll be there.  I also wanted to tell you we inadvertently did additional exploring and ended up at anpother mountain, but this interface is pissing me off. So it's gotta wait for another day. 

Signing off with Usher, "Yeah". Happy dance song!!  Have a great day. I'm going to try to figure this out later. Forgive tos. I cannot see some of what I type. Stupid upgrade.

1 comment: