Top 25 Dialysis Blogs

Dialysis Blogs

Saturday, April 20, 2013

A Saturday Interlude



This is my husband of 25 years. I admit that it doesn't seem like 25 years. We seem to just enjoy life, enjoy each other, and have fun. That's not to say life have has been ice cream and roses. Some of you may remember some of the issues we faced fairly early on. We marched through those times together and supported each other and moved on.

During this kidney failure journey, Brian has so been there. Lol. Sometimes I have to give him a break from taking care of me!! I think that's good, though. It's made my recovery faster and better. He's worried about me and I worry about him. :)

I love my husband. And just to embarrass him, I think he's "hawt"!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a huge blessing to have someone who loves you and who is in your corner. Especially facing medical challenges, it has to be much better than facing it alone. So happy for you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is an amazing man from what I have seen in such a short time I have known you both. Congrats to you both for the love and support you share with each other. Love you both plus that little lady you two brought in this world....your long distance sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this...you two are amazing together and I'm so happy for you both...

    ReplyDelete