Top 25 Dialysis Blogs

Dialysis Blogs

Friday, April 11, 2014

The "I'm Having Trouble Breathing This Morning", edition.

iPad shuffled to War, "All Day Music". I need this calming song.  About 10 minutes into treatment I started having trouble breathing, got a headache and a little light headed. My blood pressure spiked as did my heartbeat.  The tech got oxygen for me and 2 nurses came to check on me. They checked, poked, prodded and asked questions.  I gave the right answers for not having a heart attack. They're calling my doctor, but the charge nurse wants me to go to the hospital.  I'm still pulling deep to breathe right now.

Aerosmith, "Dream On". Lol. I've rolled into the 70s. So this is pretty much the entry today. I'd planned to write about addition National Kidney Foundation of Michigan programs. I want you to know where your money goes when you sponsor my team in the Zoo Walk. That'll wait until next week.  

Signing off with Ramsay Lewis, "Love Song". Maybe this will help relax me and ease this breathing thing.  Have a great weekend!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment