Top 25 Dialysis Blogs

Dialysis Blogs

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The "We're Changing", edition.

iPad shuffled to The Esquires, "Get On Up".  Yes we are changing. We did the change of address in Detroit. We had to do a family change because sometime mail still shows up for Shawn.  We have to change from Michigan to Nevada drivers licenses.  We have to change the cars license plates to Nevada. I've had to change my health insurance, my Medicare Advantage plan. I was Blue Cross of Michigan.  See the problem there?  Once the new dialysis center started billing, Medicare and Blue Cross went nuts. Hey, hey you there. You moved!!!!  Red alert!!! Red alert!!!!  Lol. I notified Medicare online. Called Blue Cross. And changed my provider online. Brian had to change his medical also. I attempted to change my address with the pension department. I ran into THAT city employee.  :-(  The one that gave us the bad reputation.

Whitesnake, "Here I Go Again".  We also needed to get rid of some furniture in the apartment. We need to change the layout of our bedroom. Getting rid of the dresser and using 2 chests instead. Getting  rid of the massive dining hutch in the dining area. Get rid of the 2! curio cabinets and all the figurines inside the 2! curio cabinets.  We'll purchase 2 desks for the computers and a file cabinet for documents and storage. I also need to create space for home hemodialysis. Lots of things to do.  Lots. Well we only have 3 small boxes left  to unpack. Brian tells me one is my winter clothes. Bleah. 

Aretha Franklin, " Running Out of Fools". No, it's not "Ship of Fools". She did seem to sing a few songs about fools. Just warning us, I guess. Lol.  The car is being shipped, but it's packed also. I know the computers and some artwork we did get rid of. I don't know what else is in the car. Well I do know some documents and records. And while we're adjusting, I'm still dialyzing 3 days of week. And we're heading to Denver this weekend!  I need a haircut. I need a manicure and pedicure. We need to pack. I scheduled the trip before I had my dialysis location and time assignment. We leave Saturday, which is fine. But we return Monday afternoon. I'll miss my Monday 5:45 AM chair. Yes, I already talked with the scheduler. I'll be going straight from the airport to dialysis. :)  I'll have to something similar in 2 weeks. Got another trip planned. We'll discuss that later.  Oh yeah. The truck that's shipping broke down in Missouri. :-/  The truck got replaced. Car is now scheduled to arrive Thursday afternoon.....

Doug E. Fresh, "The Show". Sampling Inspector Gadget. Lol.  And we have visitors this week. My friend Mike, a retired coworker, Ethelene and her friend. I knew they were coming. Mike usually comes to vegas this time of year. :)  We hung out yesterday.  I had a great time. Hadn't seen Ethelene in a long time. Dad wants to see them,so I think we're going out to dinner this evening.  I'm going to like when friends and family decide to pass through Las Vegas. :)   

Logging out with The Dramatics, "In The Rain".  :-(  Not the right song for my Detroit friends and family. Hoping all is better.  Shout out to Brian. I forgot my iPad this morning and he brought it to me. This is after he drove me to dialysis. He'll return to bring it to me AND he'll return to pick me up. 3 trips. You see why I'm crazy about him?  <3  Have a fabulous day. It's staying under 95 here today!!!  Arghh. The wifi here makes me sign on every hour. Ugh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment