Top 25 Dialysis Blogs

Dialysis Blogs

Saturday, March 9, 2013

A little weekend clean up.  I am making an attempt to copy all the Facebook entries over to the blog.  I also want to answer some of the trivia questions I posed.

The Detroit Emeralds morphed into Detroit's own Floaters..  "Float On".  I found a YouTube link of a live show.  I think it pretty much nails the song and the time it was recorded.  ;).
Float On

The two Detroit musicians that toured with Michael Jackson were Greg Phillinganes and  Ricky Lawson.  I also think there was a third Detroiter who toured.  He is the brother of a former co worker I met a few years ago.  I'll try to track that down.

Doug E Fresh, The Show , with Slick Rick as the partner.

The Dramatics Oceans of Thoughts and Dreams was sampled by Destiny's Child, Girl.

I have more trivia coming up.  You just sort of pick that stuff up. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment