Top 25 Dialysis Blogs

Dialysis Blogs

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Pat's Adventures in Dialysis
Archive 1


1-30
Sitting in dialysis...iPod on shuffle...just got a heavy dose of Rick James. So now I'm dancing in the chair hooked up to the machine - lol. "Standing on the Top".  1-30

2-1
Pat's Adventures in Dialysis! iPod shuffle on. Started or with "heavens Girl" from Q's Juke Joint and now "She Blinded me with Science". Sounds right being around these virtual kidney machines attached to computers. The computers are constantly monitoring and recording my data...SCIENCE!!!

Dialysis fun fact..It does not hurt, you are in some kind of industrial reclining chair and you get your own flat screen TV. 3 hours of pure boredom. Signing off with Earth Wind and Fire, "Kalimba". Shout it to my tech, Shirley. :)

2-4
Pat's Adventures in Dialysis. Now playing, "I Just Want to Be", Cameo. That'll wake you up. 
Dialysis fun fact. I got some tubes stuck in me, 1 taking out blood with toxins in it, the other returning clean blood back...you know,my artificial kidney. Ya'll gonna make me lose my mind, "Up in Here". 
O.o I leave it to you to guess the artist. ;-)

See ya Wednesday.

2-6
Pat's Adventures in Dialysis, Wednesday Edition. iPod playing "I"m Every Woman", Whitney Houston version. I like it and the video.
Dialysis fun fact. I dialyse 3 hours a day, 3 times a week, for a total of 9 hours a week. Healthy kidneys work 24/7, 168 hours a week.
Sign off song, "Don't Disturb This Groove". You get extra credit if you remember this song and can name the group!

2-8
Pat's Adventures in Dialysis, the who-hoo it's Friday edition. :)

iPod on After 7, "Ready or Not". 
I always thought Kevon Edmonds ( brother of Babyface) was the the better singer. 
Dialysis fun fact. I have an entire support team,which includes the dialysis techs, registered nurses, dietitians,social workers and the nephrologist stops by at least once a week. I feel the love - lol. Anyway, the all worked together to make possible for me to travel out of state.
Signing off with "Smooth"' , by Rob Thomas...prize if you guess the guest artist on the song. Hint, it's a guitarist.

No comments:

Post a Comment