Top 25 Dialysis Blogs

Dialysis Blogs

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Testing the blog for the blog illiterate

Just seeing how this goes.  At least there is an editing feature.  So to answer the question from Friday,  Bryan Banks was Ron Banks brother.  The name offer group was Five Special.  The groups claim to fame song was "Why Leave us Alone".  The talented producer is my long time friend Tony "T Money" Green.  I'd link the song fromYoutube, however it requires Adobe Flash and ipad doesn't support that .  Apple fail.

Short story.  I kinda sorta knew Tony was into music, but I really found out when my friend Belinda and i started going to Ortheia's Place on 8 Mile (remember that?).  Five Special was the featured group andTony was the bass player and band director. :).  Belinda and I added my cousin Brenda when she came to town and we'd go and see them almost every week.  Don't remember how much later, but Bryan got killed. This was after we stopped going to see him, but it was sad to hear.

Five Special, Why Leave us Alone

1 comment: