Top 25 Dialysis Blogs

Dialysis Blogs

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Weekend explorer.

No one even tried to guess Ernie Isley's mentor.  It was Jimi Hendrix. But you already knew that, didn't you? Since I'm retired, I don't have a bracket group for March Madness, so the family all kicked in $10 per bracket, winner takes all.  I had UM crashing in the 1st round.  Needless to say, I'm not doing too well.  Years ago, I won the whole thing at work because of Gonzaga.  Yeah. I didn't know diddly squat about them, but liked the name.  That year there were enough upsets  that having Gonzaga win a few round gave me enough points to take it. Whoo hoo!!

I'm still having low blood pressure issues after dialysis.  My dry weight is going to be adjusted.  They are trying to take to much fluid out of me.  I know this makes sense only to those familiar with dialysis, but I will explain it soon.

I'm also going to fiddle around with linking this.  Nothing does the same thing twice :(. 
Have a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment